Lip Sync Battle Sign Ups are closed. Check back in December for updates!
Here are the rules:
1. Songs cannot be longer than 5 min, to ensure that everyone who enters has a chance to compete.
2. There will be 20 spots available. If you are an alternate and someone drops, you will have a chance to compete.
3. As this is a family friendly event, no excessive profanity will be allowed. Songs with one or two words are fine.
4. Due to the nature of the event, all performers will need to remain on stage for performance unless cleared by con staff.
5. All performers must arrive 10 minutes prior to the event for a roll call. If you are not present and have not consulted myself or another con staff aiding in the event, you will be cut.
6. Remember, have fun!!!